Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Day...^.^

2day is de 3rd day i at home..
but i feel very happy lor...
coz all my fellow frens came to
my house and oso one of my
darling-jo...haha...i reali very
happy lo...hehe..coz can see them..
all de fellow frens include-njm,sj,
yl,lm,isaac,eagle and stanley...
2day we study science...
one of my fellow is eagle lok..
he very childish wan..
so we all call him 'xiao hai zi'..
he photostat some sc exercise
to us to do it like a exam lor..
HAHA...tis time i juz wrong 3
question oni...happy...^^
after tat we had our lunch...
my house gt prepared 'nasi
goreng' to them ad...
finally,de two big bowl of fried
rice finish ad..so sad...i din eat dao..
but never mind...i made cheese egg
sandwiches lor..and some of them oso
gt tried to eat...hehe...
after tat we got a game to ply..haha..
noe we ply wat???
dun noe leh!!!!
tat is
true or dare...hehe..
First,we ply at my maid's room...
we ply ply ply...suddenly we laugh
very loud coz of my darling wan to hug
isaac...u noe y??coz jo choose dare..
so we decide she do like tat...HAHAHA...
then my house de baby niece
'xia dao'...so i decide them to go to my
room lor..but i gt another thing to share is
isaac gt one time choose dare so we call him
to kiss stanley..haha...isaac used his mouth
to kiss stanley's face..hahaha..
after tat we continue ply our game at my
room lor...we continue ply ply ply until
4.30pm...then is the time they wan to go
back home lu..but still gt some of them
at my house lor...coz we together go to
tuition ma...on the other hand,i gt a bit
'bu she de' them lor..coz they wan go
back home ad ma..but never mind ma..
still can see them when skul ma...hehe..
I MISS U ALL!!
but 2day is de happy day for me lor...
HAHA...HEHE..hope gt next time la..
c u lor..

No comments: