Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PORT DICKSON TRIP

halooo... i'm back....

woohoo... de trip was very good and nice..

but so sad i got a bit black le...55555

but nvm la... still got time to recover it...

i went to there at thur morning...

me and my cousin.....
on the way go to port dickson...

something is happen....

tat is i saw a big accident lo....

tat accident include 9 cars.... geng leh...

haix..........

kesiannya.......

if i can then i will write it out
abt my trip de things...
but is too many things to write so

i decide skip skip skip.. some oni

overnight at tiara beach resort..

me and my cousin and oso my uncle
this is my cousin....







my cousin photo..... see below....


besides that,we oso got go beach..


i take some pic at there lo....

ok la.. tats all i can write it out..

still got some pic i cant let u all see...

coz very ugly looo... hehe...

i need to off9 loo...

tata to everyone loo....




























No comments: